Airport and Airway Extension Act of 2011, Part IV
Rule Hearing Information:
Meeting Time: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 at 4:00 p.m. in H-313 The Capitol
To watch this hearing, click here.
For more information on the hearing, click here.
|#1||Version 1||Thompson, Glenn (PA)||Republican||The underlying bill includes language to codify that communities within a 90 miles radius of a mid or larger sized hub airport will not be eligible for participation in the EAS Program. The amendment would ensure that 90 miles is calculated from physical address of the EAS airport to the mid or larger sized hub.||Submitted|
Rule Information for H.R. 2553
REPORTED BY RECORD VOTE of 8-4 on Tuesday, July 19, 2011.
FLOOR ACTION ON H.RES. 357:
Adopted by record vote of 242-178, after agreeing to the previous question by record vote of 239-183, on Wednesday, July 20, 2011.
1. Closed rule.
2. Provides one hour of debate equally divided and controlled by the chair and ranking minority member of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
3. Waives all points of order against consideration of the bill.
4. Provides that the bill shall be considered as read.
5. Waives all points of order against provisions in the bill.
6. Provides one motion to recommit.