[Conference Report] Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, 2012
Rule Hearing Information:
For more on this hearing, click here.
- Text of Conference Report to Accompany H.R. 2112 —Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, 2012 [PDF]
- Text of Conference Report, as printed in the Congressional Record dated November 14, 2011 [PDF]
- For a copy of the rule, click here.
For a copy of H.Res. 467, click here.
For a copy of H.Rept. 112-290, click here.
Amendments were not filed with the Committee on Rules.
Rule Information for Conference Report to Accompany H.R. 2112
REPORTED BY VOICE VOTE on Wednesday, November 16, 2011.
FLOOR ACTION ON H.RES. 467:
Adopted by record vote of 262-156 on Thursday, November 17, 2011.
1. Waives all points of order against the conference report and against its consideration.
2. Provides that the conference report shall be considered as read.
3. Provides that the previous question shall be considered as ordered without intervention of any motion except one hour of debate and one motion to recommit if applicable.
4. Debate on the conference report is divided pursuant to clause 8(d) of rule XXII.